UPHLSTERED FURNITURE USE GUIDELINES
- Upholstered furniture should be used in accordance with their purpose.
- No sharp tools should be used for unpacking, as this may damage the upholstery of the furniture.
- As a results of transportation, certain irregular folds and creases may appear on the upholstery after unpacking. It takes several days for this effect to subside. The process may be accelerated by manually shaping the cushions.
- When relocating, the furniture should not be handled by its upholstery or loose elements (cushions), as this may cause irreversible deformation.
- Upholstered furniture should not be placed near active sources of heat, such as radiators, cookers, or furnaces.
- Furniture should be protected against the harmful influence of weather conditions. Humidity of 70% should not be exceeded.
- In the case of functional elements, it is necessary to place the furniture on an even surface (horizontal alignment).